The Uniqsis FlowLab™ is a versatile flow chemistry system that you can customize to meet a wide range of purposes, including training, education and testing. These flexible equipment packages offer a range of advantages users of any experience level can benefit from, including:
- Ranging capabilities: Depending on the system configuration, you can use a FlowLab system to safely perform chemistry at temperatures down to minus 40°C and up to 300°C.
- Simplified interfaces: FlowLab flow chemistry systems have intuitive user interfaces. Chemists can walk up to the unit and run manual experiments or program automation with minimal setup.
- Easy upgradeability: You can adapt to meet changing needs with room for up to three more high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) pumps and two extra reactors.
Affordable Modular Flow Chemistry Systems
FlowLab systems come standard with twin high-pressure, chemical-resistant reciprocating pumps that adjust to provide combined flow rates up to 20 ml/min at pressures up to 100 bar (200 bar optional). They also come with a built-in Uniqsis column reactor. Three standard designs are available, which you can further modify with a selection of accessories for specific chemistry purposes. The best one suited for yours will depend on the temperatures in which you need to operate.
The reactor determines the system’s base configuration. Options include:
- FlowLab: The basic FlowLab system includes a Uniqsis HotCoil™ heated-coil reactor. These units are easy to program with options that run experiments at temperatures up to 260°C or 300°C, and you can select from components made from stainless steel, PFA, PTFE or Hastelloy® to meet your needs.
- FlowLab Cold: FlowLab Cold systems are designed for cold-chemistry applications. This configuration has a Polar Bear Plus Flow™ reactor — a compact and advanced heating and cooling unit that is fully contained and capable of maintaining steady reactor temperatures down to minus 40°C.
- FlowLab Column: FlowLab Column systems are the ideal selection for running heterogeneous catalytic experiments. FlowLab Columns feature a high-pressure flow path made from 316 stainless steel and a stainless steel HPLC column reactor that sits protected in an insulated holder.
All FlowLab systems use the FlowLab software application. This software is user-friendly and walks chemists through processes with simplified step-by-step instructions. It allows users to design new experiments they can monitor in real time, log and save data, or recall previous experiments to replicate results. FlowLab software also monitors for leaks, blockages and excessive heat. If it detects an issue, it will automatically shut the system down for safety.
Talk to an Expert About Which Uniqsis FlowLab System Is Right for You
At Kilolabs, we have the skill, knowledge and expertise to assist you in selecting the FlowLab system that best matches your requirements. Our team has over 30 years of experience in the industry. We will help you design your custom configuration from the ground up for a cost-effective solution optimized for you.
Getting in touch with us is easy, and we’re always ready to help. Please fill out our contact form to get answers to your questions or schedule a consultation. To speak to someone over the phone, please call 800-345-FLOW.