Düker is one of the leading manufacturers in the world of Glass Lined valves and pressure pipe and fittings for the chemical process and pharmaceutical industries.
Düker develops and manufactures corrosion resistant and high purity enameled components in the Lower Franconian locations of Karlstadt and Laufach there are 700 employees with an apprenticeship rate of approximately 10%. Düker is one of the biggest German iron foundries with a history of more than 500 years.
Duker Glass Lined Valves,
Pipe and Fittings
Pipe and Fitting Features:
- Corrosion Resistant and High Purity Glass Lining
- Smooth internal surfaces are naturally antimicrobial
- New “easy clean” cGMP Flanges
- 1″ – 24″ ANSI 150# Standard
- Safety Static Grounding
- Special Custom Fabrications Eliminate Joints and Hold Up
Bottom Outlet Valve Features:
- GMP “gap free” design to prevent product hold up!
- Bellow Sealed versions
- Flush port – Standard
- Replaceable RTD’s, & side Mounted, Polished Actuators