The production of active pharmaceutical ingredients and performance chemicals requires effective containment to ensure operator safety and product integrity.
AURORA FILTERS, Division of ALL-WELD Company Limited designs and fabricates a line of nutsche style filters for the pilot scale production of active pharmaceutical ingredients. AURORA FILTERS combine a glove box with a single filter plate driven by vacuum or 1bar pressure under an inert gas blanket to ensure operator safety and product integrity.
AURORA FILTERS product line is designed primarily for the applied research, development, and pilot scale operations within the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
Aurora Filter’s – Glove Box Filter for API’s and Potent Compounds
- cGMP, Contained Filtration of Potent Compounds and Actives
- ASME Jacketed for Heating and Drying
- Glove Box Feature allows processing under High Containment
- Manual Agitation
- Product Discharge
- Large Viewing Window for Process Observationv
- Flushing and Cleaning via Spray Ball
- Hydraulic Lift for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel, Halar (ECTFE) Lined or Hastelloy Construction
Versatility with a View:
- Ideal for a Multi-Product Facility
- Maximizes Flexibility, Minimizes Downtime
- Operational Simplicity
- Easy to Clean – Fast Turn Around
- Heated/Cooled Jacket (-30C to + 100C) for Controlled Temperature Filtration
- Low Maintenance