EziDock Powder Transfer Devices
Ezi-Flow MK3 CSV4 High Containment Transfer System:
- Provides process containment as well as operator safety during product transfers or vessel charging
- The Ezi-Flow CSV4 Active is manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel or Hastelloy and PTFE to be FDA/EU Compliant.
- The System includes an FDA/EU Compliant EPDM Gasket Ring Seal which is easily changeable when required
- An excellent and cost effective alternative to Split Butterfly Valves and other methods of contained transfer.
Ezi-Dock™ Chargebottles (BS 4825-3):
- Manufactured from USP Class VI HDPE with a Permanant “Non-Migrating” Anti-Static Additive.
- Packed in individual cartons with Hygenic Liners.
- Lightweight and easy to handle, highly stable, compact, square design.
- Max Operating Temperature = 81° Deg C (178° Deg F )
- Min Operating Temperature = -30° Deg C (-22° Deg F )
- Manufactured from 2 Ply, 80 micron LDPE (FDA/EU Compliant) Anti-Static Film
- Individually Labelled with Batch/Lot Number and Detailed Manufacturing and Expiration information.
- Individually packed in an “Easy Tear Pouch” with 25 Chargebags per carton with or without Gamma IR.
- Available with a 2”, 4” or 6” Tri-Clamp Connection.
- Max Operating Temperature = 70° Deg C (158° Deg F) Min Operating Temperature = 5° Deg C (41° Deg F)
- Maximum Recommended Loading = 15kg