Corning® Lab Photo Reactor
The Corning® Lab Photo Reactor delivers efficient light penetration to illuminate both sides of the glass fluidic module. Its LED irradiation source is tunable with 6 different wavelengths, and provides a lighting intensity greater than 100 mW/cm2.
Lab Photo Reactor Specs and Features
- Compatible with the Lab Reactor system
- Tunable LED irradiation source, with 6 different wavelengths
- LED lighting intensity higher than 100 mW/cm2
- Efficient light penetration with both sides of glass fluidic module illuminated
- Extended LED lifetime due to efficient liquid cooling
- Wireless control of wavelength selection and intensity The kit unit size is (L x W x H): 15.7” x 15” x 17.7” (40 x 38 x 45 cm), and the fluidic module size is 6.1” x 4.9” (155 x 125 mm). Additional specs include:
- Flow rate: 2 to 10 ml/min
- Temperature:-40°C to 200°C
- Pressure: Up to 18 barg
- Materials: Glass, PFA/PTFE, Perfluoroelastomer
- Fluidic module: 2.7 ml internal volume
Benefits of Corning Reactors
Corning Advanced-Flow Reactors are industry-leading, disruptive innovations that can help change the way chemicals are made. AFR enables inherently safer, efficient continuous manufacturing while significantly reducing cost, footprint, and environmental impact. Corning provides high quality product and process solutions for the seamless scale-up from lab to commercial mass productions of pharmaceutical intermediates, fine and specialty chemicals, as well as new material synthesis.
Kilolabs Equipment and Solutions Philosophy
When you partner with Kilolabs, you will gain access to a wide range of innovative products that match your unique application requirements. With over 60 years of experience in the chemical processing field, we offer the latest technologies and optimized equipment for safe, efficient processing. Our unique modular systems are capable of managing a wider scope of chemicals than traditional systems. They also provide automation to reduce operational time while ensuring safety and quality output.
Kilolabs provides uniquely engineered solutions that meet regulatory compliance requirements and other key needs for all your chemical processing applications. To learn more about our product offerings, please contact us today.