Uniqsis FlowSyn Multi-X™ Flow Chemistry Systems
The Uniqsis FlowSyn Multi-X™ makes running multiple experiments easy — and provides you with valuable results that you can use to improve your reactions. This product is developed by chemists for chemists and represents the latest innovative concepts packaged in a convenient modular platform you can customize to match your needs.
A Modular Multi-Experiment Package for Optimal Reaction Sequences
The FlowSyn Multi-X uses the FlowSyn flow chemistry system platform and pairs with a single or four-rack fraction collector. You can operate these programmable systems independently or using a PC to run up to 10 simultaneous experiments, with the option to remain present or leave them unattended. Results are delivered as steady-state samples and fractions, letting you modify residence time, temperature and stoichiometry to optimize reactions.
FlowSyn Multi-experiment packages come in four standard configuration options. Our team can help you determine which provides the ideal chemical compatibility to match your particular application. You can select from:
- PEEK and PTFE: Systems with a flow path made using PEEK (polyether ether ketone) and PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) offer chemical resistance. They can handle 1,000-psi maximum pressures and have coil and column temperatures that reach 260°C and 150°C, respectively.
- All PTFE: A FlowSyn system made using only PTFE will provide excellent chemical resistance. This configuration is ideal for caustic reactions requiring lower pressures and temperatures. It has a 300-psi maximum limit and coils and columns that will withstand a high of 150°C.
- PTFE and 316 stainless steel: These systems feature low-pressure components made using PTFE with the remainder composed of 316 stainless steel. They provide very good chemical resistance, excellent performance under pressure (1,400 psi) and operate at coil/column temps up to 260°C/150°C.
- PTFE and Hastelloy®: A FlowSyn Multi-experiment package made using PTFE and Hastelloy delivers the greatest overall performance. These configurations provide many of the same advantages as systems made using stainless steel, with the added benefit of excellent chemical resistance.
These systems are customizable to match your purposes. You can optimize yours with multiple accessories that include:
- Cold chemistry accessories: You can customize a FlowSyn Multi-X for cold chemistry. Options include Cold Coil MkII™ heating and cooling modules, Cold Coil rector modules with space for a GSM, Polar Bear™ high-performance chiller units or Polar Bear Plus Flow™ advanced modules.
- Gas chemistry accessories: Add a Uniqsis Gas Addition Module I to your system to safely and easily introduce a wide range of different gases directly into your reaction solvent. You can also select a Gas Addition Module II for on-demand gas introduction inside the reactor.
- FlowControl II™: FlowControl II software connects to your FlowSyn Multi-X via LAN or Wi-Fi. You can use it to access a wide range of customizable data and it saves all your procedural data and results automatically, simplifying repeat experiments.
- Logging and reporting package: The logging and reporting package is a recommended accessory regardless of the experiment or user experience level, as it provides you with real-time access to data and simplified options for generating reports.
Start Designing a Custom FlowSyn Multi-X
Kilolabs is your source for a FlowSyn Multi-experiment package in your preferred setup. We have over 30 years of industry experience and specialize in serving the research, education, pharmaceutical and commercial sectors with quality products and qualified support.
To learn more about how we can help you achieve faster, more accurate and more consistent results with your chemical reactions, message us now or call 800-345-FLOW.