Process Glass Filters
Our portable filter systems provide a cost effective, high visibility, corrosion resistant, high purity separation or product isolation vessel.
We have units which Tilt/Separate or, are provided with “Clam Shell” tops to effectively separate and remove solids.
Portable Glass Solids Filtration Units
- Totally inert and corrosion resistant – Process Borosilicate Glass and PTFE or Ceramic Components
- Completely Mobile – Specifically designed for use in the lab as well as in production suites.
- Available in 0.5 and 1 cubic foot capacities
- Agitated for re-slurry or dissolving applications.
- Center opening, separate and tilt option allows easy access to the solids above the filter media.
- Clam Shell Hinged Manual or Hydraulic covers provide easy access and cleaning.
- PFA Coated Alloys for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Polished Stainless Steel or FDA powder coated structural frame with locking stainless steel hub and flanged urethane casters for easy mobility.
- Available options: Spray Balls, Dispersion Ports, Valves, and Gauges