- We design and build process systems and equipment for Kilolabs and Pilot Plants
- We represent equipment manufacturers of leading technologies for organic synthesis
- We supply world class process components used in chemical production facilities
- We have knowledgeable engineers with process scale-up and pilot plant experience
- We service everything we sell or represent – 24/7 trained service staff
- We are proud to be your trusted partner.
The Choice is Clear:
Our engineers will work with you on a simple agitated glass vessel with a condenser and receiver, or help you design a fully automated Hastelloy system which will fully conform to cGMP and CFR 21.
Our unique design-build construction approach for our kilo and pilot plant equipment utilizes our expertise and experience for the rigorous challenges involved with scale-up to full production. We have years of experience with process equipment in a variety of materials of construction.
Sentinel has many unique engineered solutions which are designed to eliminate product hold-up and minimize cross contamination. We also have a Process Glass reactor which can provide cryogenic service to -60°C continuous. We have hydraulic systems which can facilitate access.
With over 60 years of experience in the process business, we know the importance of customer service and support. Our system designs are specifically intended to provide you with standard U.S. components, which are stocked locally.