Corning® Lab Reactor
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in material science. For 170 years, we have applied our unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
When you work with Kilolabs, you have access to a wide range of optimized materials for instructional objectives. We offer trusted resources and advanced technological equipment to help students gain critical analysis skills and understand real-world scientific processes.
Lab Reactor Specs and Features
Corning® Lab Reactor has a tunable LED irradiation source, with 6 different wavelengths and LED lighting intensity higher than 100 mW/cm2 with efficient light penetration with both sides of glass fluidic module illuminated. It also has an extended LED lifetime due to efficient liquid cooling and wireless control of wavelength selection and intensity.
- Plug and play open system including data monitoring
- Ready to start, with thermostat integrated
- Up to 3 liquid lines, 1 gas line and a back pressure regulator for pressure control
- High chemical durability due to a full metal free system
- Outstanding mixing and heat exchange with patented HEART design
- Low internal volume
- Seamless scale-up with other Advanced-Flow™ Reactor products
The reactor is available with the option of a third liquid dosing line, a second glass fluidic module or a lab photo reactor module to meet your requirements.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 17.7” x 18.9” x 20.5” (45 x 48 x 52 cm)
- Pressure: Up to 18 barg
- Materials: Glass PFA/PTFE, glass, perfluoroelastomer
- Fluidic Module Size: 6.1” x 4.9” (155 x 125 mm)
- Fluidic module: 2.7 ml internal volume
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C
- Flow rate: 2 to 10 ml/min
Benefits of Corning Reactors
Corning Advanced-Flow Reactors are industry-leading, disruptive innovations that can help change the way chemicals are made. AFR enables inherently safer, efficient continuous manufacturing while significantly reducing cost, footprint, and environmental impact. Corning provides high quality product and process solutions for the seamless scale-up from lab to commercial mass productions of pharmaceutical intermediates, fine and specialty chemicals, as well as new material synthesis.
Kilolabs Equipment and Solutions Philosophy
When you need trusted equipment for your educational institution or classroom, Kilolabs offers solutions. Our goal is to create optimized products through innovative engineering to help students engage with real-world experimentation and learning. We’ve been providing robust solutions in the industry for over 60 years, and we continue to deliver on our commitment to excellence and expertise.
Explore the creative technologies and continuous innovation we offer to meet applications for laboratory, pharmaceutical and other specialized chemical production requirements. To learn more, speak with a representative today.