- Needle adapter for use with safety septum style bottle
- Safety cabinet with inspection windows
- Safety padlock to prevent spills
- Activated carbon filter
- Vertical adapter for reactor sampling
- Metal safety basket for protection
Chemical Sampling – Inline and Reactor
- Any size process vessel or reactor with a 1″ to 6″ nozzle. No Spare nozzles? Contact us for some unique designs!
- All “wetted parts” are PDA lined stainless steel, glass, or hastelloy
- Multiple Inlets – CIP, process additional/charging, N2 purging, etc.
“Fully Contained” sample units provide:
- No personnel exposure!
- No environmental exposure!
- No process sample exposure!
Continuous pH monitoring option is available.
Mobile unites available for multiple reactor train applications.
In-line Pipeline Sampling Unit
- Stainless Steel body, PFA Teflon Lined.
- No pressure drop. Full Flow, clean design.
- No hold up – dead-space-free.
- Easy and Safe – Full operator & Environment Protection
- Easy “Throttling” for small, representative samples.
- Sizes ½” – 3” Pipeline with up to 500mL bottle.
- Horizontal or Vertical Installations